Part Number: HT-055106
SUITS: Nissan R34 GTR Skyline.
INCLUDES: Platinum PRO Direct Plug-in ECU, Plug and pins for auxiliary I/O harness. Haltech CAN adaptor cable DTM-4 female receptacle/socket to 8 pin black Tyco 3"/75mm (used to adapt a Platinum series ECU to a DTM-4 Elite CAN system), USB programming cable and USB Software Key.
NOTES: Directly accepts an input from a flex fuel sensor.
If you are after a simple plug-and-play option and your car still has its original engine and wiring in it, a Plug-in ECU is the easiest and quickest solution. You simply unplug the factory ECU, and plug the Haltech ECU directly into the factory harness. Load your base map and you're ready to go!
- Direct plug and play replacement of the OEM ECU, no re-wiring necessary.
- Uses the cars factory sensors
- Supports Sequential Injection (peak and hold) and Direct fire ignition
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 compatible software
- Real time programming, instant hesitation free adjustment while engine is running
- Fully user definable 32 x 32 mapping
- Tuning via Volumetric Efficiency (VE), Injection time or Lambda Correction (MAF)
- OBD II Code Storing & Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) Control (through laptop only )
- Selectable onboard internal MAP sensor rated to 150kPa (up to 1.5 Bar or 22psi boost)
- Wideband â€œauto tuningâ€ using user definable target AFR table
- Flex Fuel Support
- USB and CAN Communication Port
SUPPORTED OEM FUNCTIONALITY:
- Boost Control
- A/C Output
- Idle Control
- VCT Switched (N-VCT)
- Check Engine Light
- Fuel Pump Control Module
- MAF Sensors
- Narrowband Sensors
- Vehicle Speed
- Air temperature Sensor