Part Number: HT-140722
INJECTOR CONNECTOR: Bosch EV1
SUITS: Common US style Delco/Bosch GM alternator connector. Pre-wired to connect directly to OEM 7 Pin Coil Harness Connector. Manual transmission only.
INCLUDES: Engine harness with three circuit fuse block, firewall grommet.
NOTES: Please confirm your alternator connector (See the product quick start guide) and order an alternator adaptor if required. (HT-040090 or HT-040091) LS2 Ignition coils and harnesses are NOT included. E950 ECU Does not support the factory GM idle speed stepper motor control.
By far your easiest, most time-effective wiring solution for race cars or engine swaps. Each Terminated Engine Harness is made to suit a specific engine and comes terminated with ECU connectors at one end and all engine connectors at the other. All your factory connectors are labelled, crimped and terminated at exactly the right length to help you be up and running in no time.
- An efficient Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- The quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play harness into your vehicle.
- The guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
- This harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
- Fully programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.