Haltech Elite 2000/2500 GM GEN III LS1 & LS6 non DBW Terminated Harness
Part Number: HT-141360
SUITS: Factory EV1 injector connectors and common US style Delco/Bosch GM alternator connector. Pre-wired to connect directly to OEM 7 Pin Coil Harness Connector. WBC1/2 CAN O2 Wideband Controller ready (Controller and sensor(s) not included)
INCLUDES: Engine harness with fuse block and firewall grommet.
NOTES: Please confirm your alternator connector (See the product quick start guide) and order an alternator adaptor if required. (HT-040090 or HT-040090) Ignition coils and harnesses are NOT included, Please order 8 x HT-020102 and/or HT-045657 if required.
The fastest and most cost effective way to wire your race car or engine conversion! Simply connect a handful of labelled wires and this plug and Play product allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- An efficient Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- The quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play harness into your vehicle.
- The guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
- This harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
- Fully programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.